S-PRO Engineering works for prototyping as well as functional parts. Its main qualities are high performance, high resolution, exceptional toughness, resistance to impact and fracture, and minimal shrinkage.
S-PRO Engineering resin works for prototyping as well as functional parts. Its main qualities are high performance and resolution, exceptional toughness in addition to resistance to impact and fracture, and minimal shrinkage.
- Hard and Tough (Shore D 80)
- Low Shrinkage: 1.6%
- Young’s Modulus: 1,100MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 2,723MPa
- Available in Grey and Black
This is a high performance, high resolution engineering resin. It is ideal for prototyping as well as functional parts that require high Young Modulus and exceptional toughness.
It shows high resistance to impact and fracture while also maintaining high dimensional stability.
S-PRO is the best choice for prototyping, enclosure design as well as mechanical parts for tooling that can also be machined.
S-PRO Extra High Resolution comes clear or pre-pigmented in grey or black. If you are interested in another color, please contact us.
If you are looking for an engineering, impact resistant resin for Formlabs printers, try the KT2.
Hover over chart-points to show numerical values
Certain values were scaled to make the graph more readable (eg. 210×10 = 2100 MPa)
– High Energy Sensitive PDMS Vats, – Low Energy LCD and LED Printers, – Medium Energy Printers, Anycubic Photon, B9 Creator, Envisiontec, FormLabs, Illuminaid Litho, Kudo Titan 2, Miicraft, Stalactite, Zortrax Inspire